If other forms of childcare are not right for your family then you may be able to access Leor in your home with the support of the Child Care Subsidy.
As an approved provider of In Home Care under the Child Care Subsidy, Leor offers care across regional and metropolitan areas of New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, the Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania.
Unlike other providers of In Home Care, Leor Educators are directly employed by Leor, which means they must meet high professional standards as a member of the Leor team. They are regularly monitored and supervised by our team of professionals, to ensure they are meeting your child’s learning and development needs. Our wider team of education and allied health professionals also oversee your child’s program to ensure your child stays on track to achieve success.
Eligibility for In Home Care
This is where a family has complex needs that would mean mainstream childcare, outside school hours care, or vacation care programs are unable to meet their needs.
- Family member receiving chemotherapy
- A family member with a compromised immune system, e.g. premature children
- Children with complex behavioural, developmental or medical needs e.g. autism, ADHD, ODD, cerebral palsy, vision or hearing impairment
Families who may be accessing NDIS but require extra care
No Childcare Available
This is where families cannot access childcare in their area.
- Regional or remote families
- Families on a childcare waitlist
- No childcare available in your area
- Your childcare centre is closed or excluding children for a specific reason (e.g. pandemic)
Non-Standard Working Hours
This is where families who work non-standard hours, such as a rotating roster, or hours where childcare is not open.
- Shiftworkers such as medical professionals, hospitality staff or airline crew
- Fly in fly out workers
- Single parents who do not have alternate care during the hours that they need to work
In Home Care Approval
In order to access In Home Care, families must be approved by their State or Territory In Home Care Support Agency. We can make a direct referral to your local In Home Care Support Agency to ensure you move through the approval process smoothly. Alternatively, you may wish to contact your Support Agency directly using the contact details below.