We’re looking for an Administrative Support Officer
Leor is thriving and as we grow we need some extra administrative help so that we can support as many families as possible.
About the role
Working Thursdays and Fridays from 10am to 6pm, you’ll be assisting our Family Support Team with the administrative side of our allied health operations.
This is a client-facing role, with lots of time on the phone speaking to families. You’ll be working from home but with the support of a very friendly team who are always just a Teams message away.
This role is key to matching children and families with the support they need. So we’re looking for someone with the following qualities:
- A confident, friendly phone manner
- Personable, compassionate and empathetic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Organised and with an eye for detail
- Technologically capable
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- If you have experience in an administrative role, this is a bonus!
For anyone interested in allied health therapies, this role is a brilliant opportunity to gain behind-the-scenes insight into understanding the needs and challenges of children and families.
If this sounds like something for you, email our Talent Acquistion Specialist Angelica Pascuales at Angelica.Pascuales@leor.com.au to express your interest.